Teviotdale Harriers are delighted to announce that they are now officially a host club in the Borders XC Series.
Each Race is on a Sunday – with junior races starting at around 11:30am and racing over distances between 1.5 and 2 miles and the adult races start at 12 noon around courses of about 4 miles. Routes are typically trail.
This is a very popular event and sells out pretty fast. Entry details will be posted soon but one entry covers the whole series of 8 races – with 4 races to count towards final standings.
- 4th November 2018 : Lauderdale Limpers, Lauder
- 18th November 18 : Dunbar Running Club, White Sands, Dunbar
- 2nd December 18 : Moorfoot Runners, Hay Lodge Park, Peebles
- 16th December 18 : Tweed Striders, Spittal Beach, Berwick
- 13th January 19 : Norham Running Club, Paxton House
- 3rd February 19 : Teviotdale Harriers, Hawick
- 17th February 19 : Chirnside Chasers, Chirnside
- 10th March 19 : Gala Harriers, Galashiels