Lodge St James 424

U15/U17 Boys

In 1985 Hawick’s 424 Lodge donated the Lodge St James 424 Trophy for Senior Boys and Youths to be competed for on Jubilee Trophy race day.

The original 1.75 mile route – Haugh, Lawson Bridge, River Teviot path to Langlands Bridge, putting green, Walled Garden path, Waterfall, Museum, Avenue, Victoria Road, Haugh was the same as the Ladies.

B. Law was it’s first ever winner.

Now the 2.35 mile race is held up the Mair and see’s runners start and finish on the racecourse, the same as the Ladies.

TEVIOTDALE HARRIERS: The athletics club for Hawick and area since 1889.