The Christie Cup Races are normally held in September, soon after the opening club run of the season.
Currently there are five category trophies up for grabs.
- Christie Cup – Senior Men
- D. Scott Shield – U15/U17 Girls & Senior Ladies
- Refuge Assurance Trophy – U15/U17 Boys
- Hawick News Trophy – U11/U13 Boys
- John Hogg Memorial Trophy – U11/U13 Girls
Registration is at the New Cafe in Wilton Lodge Park from 12:45, with the first race at 1:30pm.
- Juniors – 1 lap (897m approx)
- Under 17/15 Girls/Boys & Ladies – 3 and a bit laps (3000m)
- Men – 3 and a bit laps (3000m)