The Senior Mens Club Champion has been awarded since 1895 and J. Pringle was the first to claim it.
In 1896 the club champion was decided from the fastest time returned at the Moor Cup Race, T. Davidson was the quickest and received a gold medal. This continued until 1924.
This race is normally held in February.
Currently there are eight trophies up for grabs.
- Campbell Trophy – Senior Men
- Erskine Trophy – Senior Men (sealed handicap)
- Borthwick Trophy – Senior Lady
- Susan Catherine Birch Memorial Cup – U15/U17 Girls
- B. M. Murray Trophy – U15/U17 Boys
- Junior Boys Shield – U13 Boys
- Ex Servicemen’s Club Trophy – U11 Boys
- Douglas Trophy – U13 Girls
- Taylor Trophy – U11 Girls
Men’s Race route HERE
Registration at 12:30, first race at 1:30pm.