This race is normally held in March and takes place at Hawick Moor. Originally held in 1894, it’s the oldest cross country race in Scotland.
All races do laps of the racecourse, no chance of getting lost!
Currently there are seven category trophies up for grabs
- Teviotdale Harriers Cup – Senior Men
- Glencairn Trophy – First Veteran Man
- Ladies Challenge Trophy – U15/U17 Girls & Senior Ladies
- Mary Hughes Memorial Salver – First Veteran Lady
- Junior Cup – U15/U17 Boys
- M & M Trophy – U11/U13 Boys
- John Elliot Trophy – U11/U13 Girls
Registration at 12:45, first race at 1:30pm.