The Teviotdale Harriers 10k, jogscotland Hawick 5k Challenge and 2 Mile Fun Run.
Sunday 26th August 2018 • Start Time Fun Run 12.20pm, 10k & 5K Runs 1:00pm
A flat course in the Scottish Borders with PB potential …
ORGANISED BY TEVIOTDALE HARRIERS
Scottish Athletics permit event under Scottish Athletics Rules
- 10 k COURSE RECORD: Mens 30:15 Neil Renault (2010) Ladies 35:11 Dianne Lauder (2010)
- 5 k COURSE RECORD : Mens 17:01 Marcus D’Agrosa (2016) Ladies 19:48 Lisa MacDonald (2016)
REGISTRATION AND PRIZE GIVING AT HAWICK & WILTON CRICKET CLUB
Registration opens at 11:15am and closes at 12:30 pm for 10k and 5k, and closes 12 noon for fun run.
Cost 10k £12 and 5k £8 ( £2 discount for SAL members )
Fun Run £2 enter on the day only
10k runners must be 15 years old or over on race day
5k runners must be 11 years old or over on race day
Fun run runners under 16 years but old enough to run ! (and under 6 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible person around the course).
A fast flat course run through scenic Wilton Lodge Park,Hawick.
Closing Date for 10k & 5k 25th August -or until all places are taken. If places are still available on the day entries may be made for an additional £2
- Fun Run – winners trophy for 1st Boy and 1st Girl and sweets for 1st 2nd and 3rd boy and girl.
- 10k 1st=£60, 2nd=£40 3rd=£20 for male and females and 1st male and 1st female master £40 each and also Team Prize (mixed Team of 4).
- 5 k 1st =£30, 2nd=£20 and 3rd=£10 for male and female runners ,with no masters prize, but with under 16s prize with 1st boy and girl also receiving £20 each. If U16 wins 5k would get higher 5k prize.
- Spot prizes for 10k and 5 k finishers.
Sunday 30th September 2017. Down load the flyer HERE
12:00 noon start
Venue: Start/finish parking and registration (11am onwards) at Stobs Camp (GR500094), 4 miles south of Hawick on B6399 (turn off at war memorial near Woodfoot Bridge)
Category BS: Distance 8km, Ascent 280m
Entries on day – £5. Entrants must be aged 16 or over on the day
Run under SHR rules (full kit may be required depending on weather)
Note: Race and parking all taking place on farmland with livestock by kind permission from local farmers so please do not bring dogs.
For further information contact Keith Murray: email – email@example.com or tel – 07804648287
Race Route at http://gb.mapometer.com/running/route_3568219.html
M – 34:19 Lucas Cheskin (Moorfoot) 2016
F – 35:13 Charlotte Morgan (Carnethy) 2014
Penchrise 5k Trail Race
Start Time and Location as above
Distance 5km, Ascent 137m
M – Fraser Clyne 22:34 (Teviotdale) 2017
F – Maddison Hewitt 28:39 (Teviotdale) 2015
Entries – £3 Entrants must be aged 12 or over on the day